A rescue swimmer from Coast Guard Air Station New Orleans retrieves a woman from a rooftop during bad weather in Baton Rouge, August 14, 2016. The Coast Guard is assisting local, state and federal agencies in flood rescues.
Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Coast Guard rescues 2 from downed aircraft near Pilot Point, Alaska
- Coast Guard suspends search for capsized vessel near Dania Beach Pier
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing diver off Big Island
- Coast Guard searching for capsized vessel near Dania Beach Pier
- Coast Guard, local responders searching for overdue diver off Big Island
- Coast Guard suspends search for father and son swept out to sea near Cape Blanco
- Coast Guard and good Samaritan responds to vessel fire
- Coast Guard repatriates 71 Cuban migrants
- Coast Guard, local partners search for father and daughter near Cape Blanco, Ore.
- Coast Guard uses kayak to rescue 2 from grounded boat near Deltaville, Va.
- Coast Guard rescues 2 hunters, 2 dogs near Merrimon, NC
- Coast Guard Station Cape Disappointment pays tribute to lost Coast Guardsmen, mariners
- Coast Guard rescues 5 after boat takes on water west of Sarasota Bay
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing fisherman in Little Egg Harbor, N.J.
- Coast Guard saves 2 people from sinking boat off the coast of Maine
- Coast Guard commissions Key West’s sixth fast response cutter on
- Coast Guard Academy cadet to receive Fulbright Scholarship on
- Coast Guard Base Portsmouth holds change of command ceremony on
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma seizes $16 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on
- Neighboring Patriotism: how one woman makes a difference on
- Two people injured after boat hits seawall at Coast Guard Base Miami Beach on
- Coast Guard seizes $7 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on