A rescue swimmer from Coast Guard Air Station New Orleans retrieves a woman from a rooftop during bad weather in Baton Rouge, August 14, 2016. The Coast Guard is assisting local, state and federal agencies in flood rescues.
Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Coast Guard rescues fisherman near Westport Marina in Grays Harbor, Wash.
- Coast Guard medevacs man off Hatteras Inlet, NC
- Coast Guard assists vessel in distress near Anacapa Island
- Flood Punt Teams: Small Boats, Big Mission
- Coast Guard seeks input for Miami Main Channel waterway assessment
- Coast Guard rescues 4 after boat capsized 12 miles west of St. Petersburg
- Coast Guard Sector Mobile cruise ship security zone to go in effect
- Coast Guard to provide security during USS Detroit commissioning ceremony
- Coast Guard medevacs 3 Canadian sailors southeast of Cape Fear, NC
- Coast Guard dedicates building in honor of 9/11 hero
- Coast Guard rescues 2 near Ocean City, Md.
- Coast Guard rescues 2 after boat takes on water
- Lumber River rescuers
- Coast Guard medevacs man off fishing vessel near Oregon Inlet, NC
- Remembering the Cuyahoga
- Coast Guard commissions Key West’s sixth fast response cutter on
- Coast Guard Academy cadet to receive Fulbright Scholarship on
- Coast Guard Base Portsmouth holds change of command ceremony on
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma seizes $16 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on
- Neighboring Patriotism: how one woman makes a difference on
- Two people injured after boat hits seawall at Coast Guard Base Miami Beach on
- Coast Guard seizes $7 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on