In this video Coast Guard Station Marblehead and the Sandusky, Ohio Fire Department take part in an Ice Rescue training demonstration on February 23, 2009.
Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Coast Guard repatriates 52 Cuban migrants
- Coast Guard partners with NOAA and National Parks to protect marine sanctuary near Santa Cruz Island
- Colombian mariner stranded at sea, now safely in Honolulu following Coast Guard medevac
- Coast Guard responds to alleged shooting incident southwest of Marquesas Key, Florida
- Coast Guard medevacs man off Gloucester coast
- Coast Guard Training Center Cape May awards Hometown Hero
- Coast Guard Station Annapolis assists 3 near Annapolis, Md.
- Coast Guard, NOAA resolve closed area fishing cases for $80,000
- Coast Guard Completes Review of Refugio Oil Spill Cleanup Operations
- Coast Guard, Dominican Republic Navy rescue 4 boaters from grounded catamaran in the Silver Banks
- Coast Guard to unveil historic lifeboat in Chatham, MA
- Coast Guard Cutter Paul Clark repatriates 23 Dominican migrants to the Dominican Republic
- Coast Guard rescues boater after vessel runs aground near Santa Cruz
- Coast Guard rescues 2 men aboard disabled boat 1 mile north of Norfolk, VA
- Coast Guard, partner agencies search for two missing fishermen in Manatee River, Fla.
- Coast Guard commissions Key West’s sixth fast response cutter on
- Coast Guard Academy cadet to receive Fulbright Scholarship on
- Coast Guard Base Portsmouth holds change of command ceremony on
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma seizes $16 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on
- Neighboring Patriotism: how one woman makes a difference on
- Two people injured after boat hits seawall at Coast Guard Base Miami Beach on
- Coast Guard seizes $7 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on