In this video Coast Guard Station Marblehead and the Sandusky, Ohio Fire Department take part in an Ice Rescue training demonstration on February 23, 2009.
Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Coast Guard conducts medevac near Sitka, Alaska
- Coast Guard Training Center, Local Veterans Hold Memorial Day Observance
- Coast Guard searching for missing 16-year old near Grand Isle State Park
- Coast Guard assists second activist from Arctic Challenger in Bellingham, Wash.
- Coast Guard searching for missing teen off Ship Island
- Coast Guard rescues recreational boater
- Coast Guard searching for woman in Biscayne Bay
- Coast Guard Training Center Participates in Multiple Cape May Memorial Day Events
- Coast Guard assists activist from Arctic Challenger in Bellingham, Wash.
- Coast Guard assists vessel taking on water in Raritan Bay New Jersey
- Coast Guard, local partners searching for missing boy
- Coast Guard, agency partners respond to fuel spill in Cook Inlet, Alaska
- Coast Guard crews monitor sunken vessel in Ilwaco Channel, Wash.
- Coast Guard continues to monitor oil platform fire in Gulf of Mexico
- Coast Guard assists sinking fishing vessel 130 miles east of Nantucket
- Coast Guard commissions Key West’s sixth fast response cutter on
- Coast Guard Academy cadet to receive Fulbright Scholarship on
- Coast Guard Base Portsmouth holds change of command ceremony on
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma seizes $16 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on
- Neighboring Patriotism: how one woman makes a difference on
- Two people injured after boat hits seawall at Coast Guard Base Miami Beach on
- Coast Guard seizes $7 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on