In this video Coast Guard Station Marblehead and the Sandusky, Ohio Fire Department take part in an Ice Rescue training demonstration on February 23, 2009.
Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Coast Guard to discontinue 166 navigational aids in Virginia Inside Passage
- Coast Guard, commercial salvage assist vessel taking on water near Stonington, Conn.
- Coast Guard, local agencies medevac woman from canyon near Manzanita, Ore.
- Coast Guard medevacs 81-year-old woman from cruise ship 33 miles west of La Jolla
- Update: M/V Roger Blough aground in Lake Superior
- Coast Guard rescues two people stranded on island in Columbia River, Ore.
- Coast Guard, local agencies rescue distressed woman near Kismet Beach
- Coast Guard searching for missing boater 17 miles southwest of Steinhatchee, Fla.
- Coast Guard suspends search after family locates body of missing man in San Luis Pass
- M/V Roger Blough remains aground in Lake Superior
- Coast Guard briefly closes Houston Ship Channel, continues to restrict barge traffic
- Coast Guard closes Neches River after oil spill
- Coast Guard responds to false alarm sent by expired beacon in Rhode Island
- Off-duty Coast Guardsman rescues 2 children from surf near Siuslaw River, Oregon
- Grounded cruise ship refloated in Boston Harbor
- Coast Guard commissions Key West’s sixth fast response cutter on
- Coast Guard Academy cadet to receive Fulbright Scholarship on
- Coast Guard Base Portsmouth holds change of command ceremony on
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma seizes $16 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on
- Neighboring Patriotism: how one woman makes a difference on
- Two people injured after boat hits seawall at Coast Guard Base Miami Beach on
- Coast Guard seizes $7 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on