In this video Coast Guard Station Marblehead and the Sandusky, Ohio Fire Department take part in an Ice Rescue training demonstration on February 23, 2009.
Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- 1 dead, 1 missing in overdue fishing trip; Coast Guard, FWC searching
- Charleston’s new Coast Guard cutter arrives home for Thanksgiving
- Celebrating family in a time of thanks
- Coast Guard, Pacifica Fire Department respond to missing surfer at Rockaway Beach
- Selfless service: Hampton Roads Coast Guard members volunteer
- Coast Guard rescues 2 after boat takes on water near Annapolis, Md.
- Coast Guard aircrew medevacs 80-year-old man off Lake Michigan island
- Coast Guard rescues stranded kayaker on Gallinas Creek
- Letter to the Editor from commanding officer of U.S. Coast Guard Training Center Cape May
- Kayaker rescued by Coast Guard near Anclote Key, Fla.
- Coast Guard Air Station Cape Cod crew assists flooded vessel near Isle of Shoals, Maine
- Seven crewmembers rescued, 100-foot coastal freighter sinks near Cap Haitien, Haiti
- Coast Guard Stations Milwaukee and Sheboygan team with local fire departments to assist duck hunters
- Increased hunter rescues prompt Coast Guard safety reminders
- Coast Guardsman sentenced to 5 years for committing a lewd act on a minor
- Increased hunter rescues prompt Coast Guard safety reminders on
- Coast Guard rescues 3 from boat aground in Delaware Bay on
- Extensive search underway for missing diver off Islamorada, Florida on
- 9 suspected migrants rescued in water near Turkey Point on
- Coast Guard, local agencies on deck to ensure safety during World Series on
- Coast Guard locates overdue Spanish boater off Desecheo Island, Puerto Rico on
- Coast Guard rescues 3 people, a cat and a dog near Cape Charles, Va. on