In this video Coast Guard Station Marblehead and the Sandusky, Ohio Fire Department take part in an Ice Rescue training demonstration on February 23, 2009.
Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Coast Guard responds to Halloween attraction battered by high winds, heavy waves at Chicago’s Navy Pier
- Coast Guard, local agencies rescue injured man off Capers Island, S.C.
- Coast Guard completes Arctic Shield 2014
- Coast Guard spouse recognized for outstanding service
- The Old Coast Guard Station, visage of a bygone age
- Coast Guard Schedules Public Meeting on Proposed Closure of Anchorage in Marina Del Rey
- Coast Guard Cutter Diligence returns home after 45-day patrol
- Coast Guard rescues 2 off flooding boat in Lake Erie
- Haunted Hull: Coast Guard Cutter Taney
- Coast Guard conducts waterways analysis study of Grays Harbor, seeks public comment
- Coast Guard suspends search for 2 migrants in the water near Caesar Creek
- Responders successfully remove Avalon for disposal near Brinnon, Wash.
- Coast Guard rescues 33 suspected migrants east of Boca inlet
- We Remember: Coast Guard Rescue 1705
- Coast Guard seeks assistance in identifying hoax caller in North Carolina
- 9 suspected migrants rescued in water near Turkey Point on
- Coast Guard, local agencies on deck to ensure safety during World Series on
- Coast Guard locates overdue Spanish boater off Desecheo Island, Puerto Rico on
- Coast Guard rescues 3 people, a cat and a dog near Cape Charles, Va. on
- Coast Guard searches for missing boater 50 miles south of St. Marks, Florida on
- Coast Guard Air Station Detroit rescues 2 from grounded sailboat in Lake Erie on
- Rescue case forces cancellation of Coast Guard Cutter SPAR open house on