In this video Coast Guard Station Marblehead and the Sandusky, Ohio Fire Department take part in an Ice Rescue training demonstration on February 23, 2009.
Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Cop kills African American in South Carolina, both were in the Coast Guard
- Coast Guard Academy football team to change conferences in 2017
- Coast Guard responding to boat aground near Manasquan Inlet, NJ
- Coast Guard Cutters Diligence, Cushing open for public tours for NC Azalea Festival
- Good Samaritan rescues man in water
- Coast Guard conducts shoreline assessment after multi-vessel collision on Mississippi River
- First Coast Guard District leaders honor top performing enlisted members
- Coast Guard, locals searching for missing deckhand on Lower Mississippi River
- National Security Cutter James completes builder’s trials
- Coast Guard responds to multi-ship collision on Mississippi River
- Coast Guard medevacs man near Tilghman Island, Md.
- Coast Guard, Royal Canadian Forces, New York Air National Guard conduct Search and Rescue Exercise
- Coast Guard rescues man, dog near Ocean City, Wash.
- The Coast Guard and National Safe Boating Council remind mariners on importance of EPIRBs
- Coast Guard searching for new Los Angeles area base, helicopter operations to shift to Point Mugu
- Coast Guard commissions Key West’s sixth fast response cutter on
- Coast Guard Academy cadet to receive Fulbright Scholarship on
- Coast Guard Base Portsmouth holds change of command ceremony on
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma seizes $16 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on
- Neighboring Patriotism: how one woman makes a difference on
- Two people injured after boat hits seawall at Coast Guard Base Miami Beach on
- Coast Guard seizes $7 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on