The Coast Guard Cutter John McCormick and crew make way to their home port at Coast Guard Base Ketchikan in Ketchikan, Alaska, March 217, 2017. U.S. Coast Guard photo. JUNEAU, Alaska — The Coast Guard Cutter John McCormick (WPC-1121) and its crew arrived to their homeport at Coast Guard Base Ketchikan, Friday afternoon after completing a 6,200-mile trip from Key West, Florida. The John McCormick...
Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Venice, Louisiana oil spill cleanup completed
- Coast Guard announces active duty and reserve 2016 Enlisted Persons of the Year
- Coast Guard offloads more than $44.5 million dollars worth of seized cocaine
- Coast Guard medevacs man from boat off Sabine Pass, Texas
- Coast Guard responds to oil spill near Venice, Louisiana
- Coast Guard searching for missing Carnival Victory cruise ship passenger northwest of Cuba
- Coast Guard to nationally certify local maritime emergency responders
- Coast Guard medevacs woman from charter boat in Gulf of Mexico
- Coast Guard boatcrew rescues person in the water in Bellingham Bay, Wash.
- Coast Guard to conduct ice breaking operations near Pipe, Drummond Islands
- 25 passengers, crew rescued from vessel taking on water near San Clemente Island
- Coast Guard rescues kite surfer from water in Matapeke, Md.
- Coast Guard medevacs injured crewmember from vessel 10 miles west of Coos Bay, Oregon
- Coast Guard assists in rescue of stranded hikers on King’s Mountain, Ore.
- Coast Guard Cutter Lawrence Lawson Commissioning
- Coast Guard commissions Key West’s sixth fast response cutter on
- Coast Guard Academy cadet to receive Fulbright Scholarship on
- Coast Guard Base Portsmouth holds change of command ceremony on
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma seizes $16 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on
- Neighboring Patriotism: how one woman makes a difference on
- Two people injured after boat hits seawall at Coast Guard Base Miami Beach on
- Coast Guard seizes $7 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on