Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Update: M/V Roger Blough aground in Lake Superior
- Coast Guard rescues two people stranded on island in Columbia River, Ore.
- Coast Guard, local agencies rescue distressed woman near Kismet Beach
- Coast Guard searching for missing boater 17 miles southwest of Steinhatchee, Fla.
- Coast Guard suspends search after family locates body of missing man in San Luis Pass
- M/V Roger Blough remains aground in Lake Superior
- Coast Guard briefly closes Houston Ship Channel, continues to restrict barge traffic
- Coast Guard closes Neches River after oil spill
- Coast Guard responds to false alarm sent by expired beacon in Rhode Island
- Off-duty Coast Guardsman rescues 2 children from surf near Siuslaw River, Oregon
- Grounded cruise ship refloated in Boston Harbor
- Coast Guard, partner agencies respond to cruise ship grounding in Boston Harbor
- Motor Vessel Roger Blough remains aground on Gros Cap Reef in Lake Superior
- Coast Guard, local agency partners rescue 2 hikers in Lincoln City, Ore.
- Motor Vessel Roger Blough remains aground in Lake Superior
- Coast Guard commissions Key West’s sixth fast response cutter on
- Coast Guard Academy cadet to receive Fulbright Scholarship on
- Coast Guard Base Portsmouth holds change of command ceremony on
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma seizes $16 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on
- Neighboring Patriotism: how one woman makes a difference on
- Two people injured after boat hits seawall at Coast Guard Base Miami Beach on
- Coast Guard seizes $7 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on