Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- 5th National Security Cutter, James, completes acceptance trials
- Coast Guard assists 7 mariners after sailing vessel grounds near Shilshole Bay, Wash
- Coast Guard rescues 3 fishermen from capsized vessel, searching for master near Quillayute River, Wash.
- Coast Guard seizes 2 lanchas with 6 Mexican nationals aboard, off Texas waters
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma returns to Portsmouth after 63-day patrol
- The Model Man of Belhaven
- Coast Guard assists 2 kayakers from Detroit River
- Coast Guard rescues 3 from boat adrift near the west breakaway in Oswego Harbor
- Coast Guard conducts cliff, vertical surface rescues in preparation for hurricane season
- Coast Guard hosts opening ceremony for 55th Annual Western New York Armed Forces Week in Buffalo
- Coast Guard monitoring repairs to LNG carrier near Homer, Alaska
- Coast Guard terminates 2 fishing vessel voyages in 2 days near Port Angeles, Wash.
- Coast Guard, partner agencies to hold emergency response exercise near Port Townsend, Wash.
- Coast Guard 7th District receives new commander
- Coast Guard warns mariners of shoaling in Merrimack River
- Coast Guard commissions Key West’s sixth fast response cutter on
- Coast Guard Academy cadet to receive Fulbright Scholarship on
- Coast Guard Base Portsmouth holds change of command ceremony on
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma seizes $16 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on
- Neighboring Patriotism: how one woman makes a difference on
- Two people injured after boat hits seawall at Coast Guard Base Miami Beach on
- Coast Guard seizes $7 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on