Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Coast Guard responding to sunken fishing vessel near Sitka, Alaska
- Update on Coast Guard collision response near Paducah, Ky.
- Coast Guard Auxiliary aircrew in stable condition after emergency landing
- Coast Guard Cutter Seneca to return to Boston following $63 million drug bust, 70-day patrol
- Cutter Dependable returns home following $600K drug and smuggler seizures in the Caribbean
- Response continues to sunken vessel, diesel spill in Sitka
- Coast Guard, NOAA transports two rehabilitated Hawaiian monk seals to Oahu
- Coast Guard Auxiliary aircrew makes emergency landing in Cresskill, N.J.
- Coast Guard takes delivery of ninth C-130J Super Hercules
- Coast Guard seeks public comment for proposed bridge on Whidbey Island, Wash.
- Coast Guard crew medevacs man 80 miles west of Coos Bay, Ore.
- Coast Guard assists fishing vessel 50 miles from Portsmouth, NH
- Coast Guard member found guilty of violating a lawful order at general court-martial
- Coast Guard response continues to tug collision near Paducah
- Coast Guard suspends search for overdue kayaker near Anchorage, Alaska
- Coast Guard commissions Key West’s sixth fast response cutter on
- Coast Guard Academy cadet to receive Fulbright Scholarship on
- Coast Guard Base Portsmouth holds change of command ceremony on
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma seizes $16 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on
- Neighboring Patriotism: how one woman makes a difference on
- Two people injured after boat hits seawall at Coast Guard Base Miami Beach on
- Coast Guard seizes $7 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on