NEW ORLEANS – The Coast Guard has suspended its search for of a 30-year-old male who fell into the Tensaw River near Bay Minette, Alabama, Monday.
Watchstanders at Coast Guard Sector Mobile, Alabama, received a report at 11:55 a.m. that North Baldwin Sheriff’s Search and Rescue and Daphne Search and Rescue had located a body matching the description of the missing person, which was recovered by Divers from Daphne Search and Rescue and Orange Beach Fire/Rescue
Watchstanders at Coast Guard Sector Mobile received a report at 12:05 a.m. that the man had fallen off a pleasure craft at approximately 12:00 a.m. near mile marker 13 of the Tensaw River near Bay Minette.
Involved in the search were:
- An MH-65 Dolphin helicopter crew from Coast Guard Air Station New Orleans
- Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Marine Police Division
- Daphne Search and Rescue
- Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office
- Crossroads Volunteer Fire Department
- Baldwin County Search and Rescue
- North Baldwin Sheriff’s Search and Rescue
- Orange Beach Fire/Rescue