NEW ORLEANS – The Coast Guard is searching for a 35-year-old African American male in the water near the Causeway Bridge in Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana.
Coast Guard Sector New Orleans received a report at approximately 10:59 p.m. Saturday that the male fell into the water after a motorcycle accident on the Causeway Bridge.
Involved in the search are:
- Coast Guard Station New Orleans 29-foot Response Boat-Small crew
- Coast Guard Station New Orleans 45-foot Response Boat-Medium crew
- Coast Guard Air Station New Orleans MH-65 Dolphin Helicopter crew
- Causeway Police Department
- St. Tammany Sherriff’s Department
Anyone with information is requested to contact Sector New Orleans at (504) 365-2200.