Working with the US Navy and the US Coast Guard members of the National Guard’s 3rd Battalion, 20th Special Forces Group (Airborne) conducted dive re-qualifications and HELO-cast training at Naval Station Mayport, Florida 27 April – 02 May.
Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Coast Guard searching for capsized vessel near Dania Beach Pier
- Coast Guard, local responders searching for overdue diver off Big Island
- Coast Guard suspends search for father and son swept out to sea near Cape Blanco
- Coast Guard and good Samaritan responds to vessel fire
- Coast Guard repatriates 71 Cuban migrants
- Coast Guard, local partners search for father and daughter near Cape Blanco, Ore.
- Coast Guard uses kayak to rescue 2 from grounded boat near Deltaville, Va.
- Coast Guard rescues 2 hunters, 2 dogs near Merrimon, NC
- Coast Guard Station Cape Disappointment pays tribute to lost Coast Guardsmen, mariners
- Coast Guard rescues 5 after boat takes on water west of Sarasota Bay
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing fisherman in Little Egg Harbor, N.J.
- Coast Guard saves 2 people from sinking boat off the coast of Maine
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma returns home following $90 million cocaine interdiction
- Coast Guard to hold annual memorial ceremony in Ilwaco, Wash.
- Multi-agency search for missing fisherman in Little Egg Harbor, N.J.
- Coast Guard commissions Key West’s sixth fast response cutter on
- Coast Guard Academy cadet to receive Fulbright Scholarship on
- Coast Guard Base Portsmouth holds change of command ceremony on
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma seizes $16 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on
- Neighboring Patriotism: how one woman makes a difference on
- Two people injured after boat hits seawall at Coast Guard Base Miami Beach on
- Coast Guard seizes $7 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on