The following Coast Guard sectors have issued closures or restrictions:
Coast Guard Sector Upper Mississippi River:
- Upper Mississippi River closed between mile markers 184 and 179 near St. Louis, Missouri.
- Illinois River closed between mile markers 0 to 50 from Hardin, Illinois to Grafton, Illinois.
Coast Guard Sector Ohio Valley:
- Restrictions on Mississippi River from mile marker 110, near Chester Illinois, to mile marker 34, near Billings Landing, Missouri.
Coast Guard Sector Lower Mississippi River:
- High water safety advisory on Lower Mississippi River from mile marker 869, near Caruthersville, Missouri, to mile marker 303 near Natchez, Mississippi.
- Safety zone between mile markers 737 and 734 on the Lower Mississippi River.
Coast Guard Sector New Orleans:
- High water towing limitations near Morgan City for vessels heading southbound with a length no greater than 600 feet.
This list is up-to-date as of: Jan. 2, 2016 at 8 a.m.