After an intense search the U.S. Coast Guard has captured a one-of-a-kind drug smuggling submarine the agency nicknamed Big Foot. Reported this morning by the Pentagon Channel.
Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Coast Guard rescues 2 men aboard disabled boat 1 mile north of Norfolk, VA
- Coast Guard, partner agencies search for two missing fishermen in Manatee River, Fla.
- Coast Guard medevacs fisherman 60 miles SE of Atlantic City, NJ
- Coast Guard completes all temporary moves of navigation aids in Hawaiian harbors
- Coast Guard Cutter Escanaba home after nabbing cocaine, heroin drug traffickers
- Coast Guard medevacs man near Channel Islands Harbor
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing boater in Charlotte Harbor, Fla.
- Coast Guard assists injured man in Ocean City, Md.
- Coast Guard honors top enlisted servicemembers for 2015
- Coast Guard, Coast Guard Auxiliary, local agencies respond to a boat fire
- Coast Guard responds to overturned boat in Buzzards Bay
- Coast Guard Cutter Steadfast rescues 3 fishermen off Huatulco, Mexico
- Red Cross honors 1st Coast Guard District members
- Coast Guard medevacs 23-year-old man near Kodiak, Alaska
- Coast Guard investigates laser strikes to Coast Guard aircraft in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
- Coast Guard commissions Key West’s sixth fast response cutter on
- Coast Guard Academy cadet to receive Fulbright Scholarship on
- Coast Guard Base Portsmouth holds change of command ceremony on
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma seizes $16 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on
- Neighboring Patriotism: how one woman makes a difference on
- Two people injured after boat hits seawall at Coast Guard Base Miami Beach on
- Coast Guard seizes $7 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on