After an intense search the U.S. Coast Guard has captured a one-of-a-kind drug smuggling submarine the agency nicknamed Big Foot. Reported this morning by the Pentagon Channel.
Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Coast Guard, local agencies rescue injured woman on Lake Washington
- Safety First!
- From Mother to Mayday
- Clean, Reliable and Safe – Who Makes the Decision?
- Coast Guard pulls injured man from water after boat hits bridge near Morehead City, NC
- Coast Guard aircrew makes precautionary emergency landing
- Coast Guard medevacs man 44 miles off Cape May, NJ
- Coast Guard Crews respond to oil spill near Bayonne, New Jersey
- 76-year-old man medevaced from charter fishing vessel off Georgetown coast
- Mother, daughter rescued after boat capsizes off of St. Simons Island
- Coast Guard medevacs woman from cruise ship Carnival Miracle 300 miles south of Point Loma
- Search underway for missing Florida Keys diver
- Coast Guard to host annual Buoy Tender Roundup in Juneau, Alaska
- Coast Guard investigating report of tar balls on Makaha Beach, Oahu
- Coast Guard Cutter Mellon holds change-of-command ceremony
- Coast Guard commissions Key West’s sixth fast response cutter on
- Coast Guard Academy cadet to receive Fulbright Scholarship on
- Coast Guard Base Portsmouth holds change of command ceremony on
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma seizes $16 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on
- Neighboring Patriotism: how one woman makes a difference on
- Two people injured after boat hits seawall at Coast Guard Base Miami Beach on
- Coast Guard seizes $7 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on