After an intense search the U.S. Coast Guard has captured a one-of-a-kind drug smuggling submarine the agency nicknamed Big Foot. Reported this morning by the Pentagon Channel.
Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Coast Guard Cutter Knight Island repatriates 39 Cuban migrants
- Coast Guard to open forward operating location in Barrow, Alaska
- Coast Guard Station Neah Bay rescues missing diver near Cape Flattery, Wash.
- Coast Guard Cutter Mako assists boaters aboard disabled sailboat 72 miles off Cape May, NJ
- Coast Guard medevacs crewmember from the container ship 90 miles north of Puerto Rico
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing fisherman near Cedar Bayou
- Coast Guard Station Castle Hill assists disabled vessel near Newport
- Coast Guard Cutter Confidence receives new commanding officer
- Coast Guard Station Jones Beach assists vessel taking on water
- Coast Guard responding to Ohio River diesel fuel spill, portion of river closed to vessel traffic
- Coast Guard continues search for missing man from capsized fishing vessel
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing 19-year-old man in St. Clair River
- Coast Guard locates overdue boater near Anchorage, Alaska
- Coast Guard medevacs chief engineer from cargo ship 85 miles off Galveston
- Coast Guard, St. Clair County Marine Division continue search for 19-year-old man in St. Clair River
- Glynn Sharp on Coast Guard hoists stranded kayaker near Cape Falcon, Ore
- lYN hANCOCK on Coast Guard hoists stranded kayaker near Cape Falcon, Ore
- Paul Berger on Coast Guard, agency partners searching for overdue boater near Anchorage, Alaska
- Ertugrul Ciltik on Coast Guard rescues 8 people near Anclote Key, Fla.
- cj on Coast Guard Station Fort Myers Beach, Lee County EMS medevac man from Back Bay, Fla.
- Joshua Losier on U.S., Canadian Coast Guards, Macomb County Sheriff rescue man overdue since Tuesday on Lake St. Clair
- Mike on Coast Guard to hold ribbon cutting ceremony at Station Fairport