After an intense search the U.S. Coast Guard has captured a one-of-a-kind drug smuggling submarine the agency nicknamed Big Foot. Reported this morning by the Pentagon Channel.
Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Coast Guard closes Siuslaw River bar entrance
- Coast Guard Station Cortez medevacs man from Longboat Pass near Sarasota, Fla.
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to cub scouts in South Texas
- Coast Guard Station Sand Key medevacs man from cruise ship 12 miles west of Port Richey, Fla.
- Coast Guard Station Juneau rescues person from water in Juneau, Alaska
- Alaska Regional Response Team to host public meeting in Valdez, Alaska
- Coast Guard Cutter Sherman returns home from Eastern Pacific deployment
- Master Chief Petty Officer of the Coast Guard visits Cape May Training Center
- Coast Guard Station Castle Hill medically evacuates 62-year-old man on Prudence Island, Rhode Island
- Coast Guard Cutter Mobile Bay to host annual ghost ship
- Coast Guard, local agencies on deck to ensure safety during World Series
- Coast Guard monitoring barge adrift in Beaufort Sea
- San Diego Coast Guard, public service agencies to host diver safety outreach event
- Coast Guard rescues 2 fishermen from capsized boat off Vieques, Puerto Rico
- Coast Guard medevacs possible heart attack victim
- Coast Guard locates overdue Spanish boater off Desecheo Island, Puerto Rico on
- Coast Guard rescues 3 people, a cat and a dog near Cape Charles, Va. on
- Coast Guard searches for missing boater 50 miles south of St. Marks, Florida on
- Coast Guard Air Station Detroit rescues 2 from grounded sailboat in Lake Erie on
- Rescue case forces cancellation of Coast Guard Cutter SPAR open house on
- Coast Guard Boat Station San Juan medevacs boy from cruise ship Norwegian Getaway on
- Coast Guard, local agencies search for missing man after unmanned boat washes ashore on