After an intense search the U.S. Coast Guard has captured a one-of-a-kind drug smuggling submarine the agency nicknamed Big Foot. Reported this morning by the Pentagon Channel.
Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Coast Guard medevacs 44-year-old man from commercial fishing boat
- Milwaukee Coast Guard unit celebrates Women’s History Month
- Coast Guard responds to sunken vessel near La Push, Wash.
- Arctic Coast Guard Forum Experts Meet at U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters
- New Jersey Resolution Declares Annual Coast Guard Week
- Coast Guard urges caution, preparedness during change of season
- 100 years and Ticking
- Coast Guard seizes Mexican fishing boat and miles of illegally set long line fishing gear
- Search for missing cruise ship Liberty of the Seas passenger suspended
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma seizes $16 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico
- Coast Guard Academy cadet to receive Fulbright Scholarship
- Coast Guard aircrew assists stranded beach-goer near La Push, Wash.
- Coast Guard rescues 4 people from disabled boat 65 miles off Freeport, Texas
- Coast Guard aircrew assists injured hiker near La Push, Wash.
- Training Center Cape May Fire Department, local departments conduct training
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma seizes $16 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on
- Neighboring Patriotism: how one woman makes a difference on
- Two people injured after boat hits seawall at Coast Guard Base Miami Beach on
- Coast Guard seizes $7 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on
- Coast Guard, local agencies searching for downed military aircraft near Santa Rosa on
- Coast Guard rescues two men from sinking boat near Everglades National Park on
- Taking charge on