Members from multiple units of the Coast Guard 9th District participate in mounted automatic weapons training at Fort Knox, Ky., October and November 2013. On average, 250 Coast Guardsmen participate in the 3-day training, which occurs during a 2-month time period every fall.
Sign up for Coast Guard News Alerts
- Coast Guard, partner agencies rescue man clinging to capsized boat off Cape Cod
- Coast Guard rescues two men aboard disabled vessel
- Coast Guard suspends search for overdue kayaker near Montville, Conn.
- Coast Guard medevacs woman from cruise ship Star Princess southwest of San Diego
- Coast Guard crew involved in boating incident on Stono River
- Coast Guard medevacs vessel master
- Coast Guard Port Security Unit 305 departs for 9-month deployment
- Coast Guard searching for overdue kayaker
- Coast Guard rescues 4 from boat fire, responds to capsized boat with 2 aboard
- Coast Guard medevacs injured crewmember
- Coast Guard rescues kayaker near Hammond, Ore.
- Coast Guard rescues 2 from burning boat in Houston Ship Channel
- Coast Guard helicopter airlifts injured ice climber near Pictured Rocks
- Coast Guard interdicts lancha illegally fishing in US
- Coast Guard medevacs woman from cruise ship Anthem of the Seas off Cape Hatteras
- Coast Guard commissions Key West’s sixth fast response cutter on
- Coast Guard Academy cadet to receive Fulbright Scholarship on
- Coast Guard Base Portsmouth holds change of command ceremony on
- Coast Guard Cutter Tahoma seizes $16 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on
- Neighboring Patriotism: how one woman makes a difference on
- Two people injured after boat hits seawall at Coast Guard Base Miami Beach on
- Coast Guard seizes $7 million dollar cocaine shipment off Puerto Rico on